UK Master branded products purchased from non-authorized distributors/dealers/retailers carry no warranty.
Limited Warranty: All UK Master products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Within this period, we will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components which fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
1. Elimination of externally generated static or noise, or the correction of antenna problems or weak television reception.
2. Costs incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product(s).
3. Damage to video games, software, camcorders, discs, speakers, accessories or vehicle electrical systems.
4. Cosmetic damage or damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to follow operating instructions, accidental spills or customer applied cleaners.
5. Damage or loss due to environmental causes such as floods, airborne fallout, chemicals, salt, hail, windstorms, lightning or extreme temperatures.
6. Damage or loss due to accidents, road hazards, fire, theft or vandalism.
7. Damage due to improper installation or connection, improper connection to equipment of another manufacturer, modification of existing equipment, use of a faulty DVD/CD or MP3 disc, cleaning of the DVD player.
8. Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with for any reason or which have been damaged due to alteration or service performed by anyone other than us.
Note: Repairs have a 30 day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 30 days or to the end of the original 6 months, depending upon which is longer.
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, Whether express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. This warranty gives you Specific legal rights, which may vary from region to region.
UK master retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion.
Such remedy shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty.
Procedure for claims under limited warranties
To obtain warranty service, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required. Online auction confirmations from non-authorized distributors/dealers/retailers are Not accepted for warranty verification, and we will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an Online auction without authorized file. We retain the exclusive right to either repair or replace the unit with a refurbished unit or new unit at its sole Discretion. If a refurbished unit is used for replacement, the unit will meet all factory specifications.
If you are not familiar with electronic and auto structures, please let professional technician help you for installing and repairing.